Here are some quotes that grabbed my attention while flipping through the pages of this book.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Experimenting with the Active Recall study techniqueThis very popular study technique truly does live up to its reputation. Active Recall is a study technique where you quiz yourself to recollect and remember information that you have already studied. It’s sort of a vigorous exercise regime for the brain-teasing it and testing to see how much of the topic you actually remember. […]
- Making a Student Resume: The Ultimate Guide (+ free templates)I began making a student resume in my first year of college, and after a lot of trial and error, I have finally learned the skill of making a good student resume. When should you make your Student Resume? Right now, if you don’t already have one. Ideally, you can begin working on your resume […]
- Digital Calendar Guide : Student EditionThe cliche is that 9 – 5 professionals are calendar people. Students should, and can also be calendar people. Here are some tips from a student on using a digital calendar. Free calendars are good enough I’m talking about Google Calendar. Or the Apple Calendar for the Apple users. Create a calendar for each aspect […]
- The easiest organization and productivity system for studentsBeing a college student myself I am always on the lookout for ways and apps to make my academic life easier and more organized. Keeping track of upcoming assignments and deadlines There are two apps you can use to keep track of deadlines and upcoming assignments. 1) School Planner Where you can find it 2) […]
- How can you generate fresh ideas ?There is an important phenomenon that Elizabeth Gilbert talks about in her book Big Magic. Ideas are like living , consicious things that float around and wait for the right person to come by. They choose a person that will work on and celebrate the idea. Since then, I have changed the way I look […]